Saturday, February 9, 2013

NDepend review… Coming up

Patrick Smacchia, the lead developer at NDepend, recently offered me an NDepend Professional license and asked for a review.

For years, I’ve heard a ton about NDepend but never got to use it for real. Today I installed NDepend and was hit in the face by a bunch of static analysis features that NDepend provides. It’s a pretty slick piece of software and would definitely require a good amount of digging on my part to actually be able to give a comprehensive review.

NDepend is amazingly helpful and first impressions have been really nice. First thing you notice is that it would be a key addition to any continuous integration environment. I look forward to exploring it in more detail.

So, until the review is published…. adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment